CADLink and M2M
The CADLink for Aptean interface for Made2Manage will automate routine tasks within the engineering department by allowing users to easily create and maintain item masters and BOMs in Made2Manage.
CADLink fully supports SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Edge CAD applications and more!
Whether you use Made2Manage Standard Bills or Job BOMs, the bi-directional synchronization capabilities of the interface helps engineers to identify discrepancies between the data in the CAD model and Made2Manage and quickly and easily resolve them.
Engineers can map various item data fields to the model properties, thus storing and synchronizing vital product information directly within the CAD model. Book a demo and see how this interface can help you to:
- Create and maintain item masters in Made2Manage for parts or assemblies within the CAD model
- Create and edit BOM records within Made2Manage by outputting them from the CAD application
- Identify and resolve discrepancies between the item properties in Made2Manage and the CAD model
- Synchronize BOMs in real time, while maintaining revisions control
- Choose between Made2Manage Standard BOM and/or Job BOM
- When using Job BOM functionality, automatically release sub-jobs for the sub-assemblies within the CAD model
- Store and synchronize the fields within the Made2Manage item master directly within the CAD model properties
- Use CADLink Inventor/Solid Edge interface to synchronize models with Quote/Sales Order/Job BOMs