Want to join QBuild?
As a member of the QBuild team, we work together in a tight-knit environment and push each other to strive higher! We believe strongly in continuous improvement and personal development. As a QBuild member, you will be provided with opportunities to improve and develop your professional skills and capabilities. Apply below if you are looking for your next exciting opportunity!
Job type: Full-time
Location: Markham, Canada
We are looking for a sales engineer who can identify sales opportunities, scope out customer requirements and present solutions and quotes. You’ll be joining our team of young professionals – QBuild project managers and developers as well as our software partners.
You’ll be the main point of contact when customers first reach out to us.
You’ll be evaluating their current engineering workflow, challenges and requirements so that we can provide them the best fit solution!
QBuild has partnered with many large software companies and one critical success factor is being able to be effective within large organizations. The successful candidate will be able to understand the tools and effective motivation methods to drive sales through a third party sales organization.
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine present and future sales opportunities
- Perform preliminary discussions with customers and schedule demos for their desired solutions
- Liaise with software partners to present solutions to customers
- Work with developers and customer to determine the best fit solution…or design something new!
- Understand consumer requirements to drive product development direction
- Prepare quotations and present them to customers and software partners
- Effectively communicate with the customers to assist their decision making process
- Collaborate with project engineers to ensure successful internal project handoffs
- Participate in trade shows (Primarily in the US)
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Computer), or equivalent experience
- Have a passion for understanding customer’s business’ and matching solutions to their requirements
- Love being a part of a small team that accomplishes big things!
- Are able to wear multiple hats
- Have the ability to evaluate customers’ situations and determine solutions that best fit their requirements
- Are determined to get every little detail right, while meeting deadlines
- Blend strong work ethic with a good natured personality and a super duper sense of humour
- Are able to focus on the task at hand while balancing many other to-do’s in a timely manner
- Have excellent communication, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Love to travel and meet new people
- Value healthy work-life balance: we want someone who likes to have fun!
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible work hours
- A competitive salary corresponding to experience
- Profit sharing bonus & Sales bonus in addition to annual Salary
- Two paid Personal Leave Days
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic coworkers who push each other to strive better
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, life/disability insurance.
- Reimbursements for public transit passes.
- RRSP matching program.
- On site dentist visit for fully covered teeth cleaning.
- Weekly Fitness classes (i.e. Yoga, Zumba, Bootcamp)
- Full access to our cardio gym, weights gym, endless pool, pool table, air hockey, foosball, ping pong, badminton and much more!
- Events and activities such as: Game nights, BBQs, company picnics, cottage days, soccer team, skating event, and much more!
Address applications to Human Resources at QBuildHR@QBuildSoftware.com.