Customer Success Manager:
Job type: Full-time
Location: Markham, Canada
QBuild Corporation is a progressive software systems developer currently experiencing rapid growth. We specialize in Engineering CAD to ERP integrations for manufacturing companies. Our business partners include the biggest names in Engineering and Manufacturing, such as SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk, Siemens, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, etc.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can manage implementation projects, scope out technical requirements, and communicating between multiple departments and roles (engineering, IT, software developers, sales, etc.). You’ll be joining our team of young professionals – QBuild project engineers, account managers, and developers.
The Customer Success Manager schedules project milestones and works closely with customers from beginning-to-end of our software implementation projects. You will also stay in touch with them post-installation and be their go-to contact when they have questions, challenges, or praise! You will be working with many customers at various project stages, so time management and organization skills will be critical.
Our goal is to achieve the absolute highest customer satisfaction. Part of your role will be evaluating their current engineering workflow, challenges and requirements so that you can recommend our solutions and best practices. Once the project is done, you will be responsible for regularly checking in to retain them as a happy customer.
- Work as an integral part of the team to ensure a successful handoff between sales and implementation
- Be responsible for our customer’s satisfaction
- Act as the primary consultant and project manager for customers – selling and delivering consulting services
- Work with software engineers and customers to determine the best fit solution, or design something new!
- Liaise with software and business partners as the subject matter expert on Engineering processes to serve common customers
- Understand consumer requirements and trends to help drive product development direction
- Prepare and present quotations of implementation services and scope changes
- Participate in trade shows, partner events, and meet customers on-site at their facilities (primarily in the US)
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Computer), or equivalent experience
- Have a passion for understanding customer’s businesses and matching solutions to their requirements
- Love being a part of a small team that accomplishes big things!
- Able to wear multiple hats
- Determined to get even the little details right, while meeting deadlines
- Blend strong work ethic with a good-natured personality and a super duper sense of humour
- Are able to focus on the task at hand while balancing many other to-do’s
- Have excellent communication, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Love to travel and meet new people
- Value healthy work-life balance: we want someone who likes to have fun!
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible work hours in a newly renovated office space
- A competitive salary corresponding to experience
- Annual bonus & monthly target bonus in addition to salary
- Five paid Personal Leave Days
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic coworkers who push each other to strive to be better
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, life/disability insurance.
- Reimbursements for public transit passes.
- RRSP matching program.
- On-site dentist visit for fully covered teeth cleaning.
- Weekly Fitness classes (i.e. Yoga, Zumba, Bootcamp)
- Full access to our cardio gym, weights gym, pool table, air hockey, foosball, ping pong, badminton, etc.
- Events and activities such as: Game nights, BBQs, company picnics, cottage days, soccer team, skating event, and much more!
Address applications to Human Resources at [email protected].