US Territory Manager
Job type: Full-time
Location: Remote – USA
We are looking for a seasoned ERP industry veteran to spearhead Business Development activities from their home base in the US. You’ll be supported by our international team of professionals from Canada, Germany and Sri Lanka.
Your focus will be on building our US business and representing us at Conferences and User Group meetings as well as onsite at customer plants You will be working with our Sales Engineers, Project Managers and Developers, to develop and maximize our partner relationships as well as identify, qualify and close sales opportunities.
You will also be working directly with end-customers, evaluating their current engineering workflow, their challenges, and requirements so that we can provide them with the best fit solution..
QBuild is partnered with the best ERPs in the industry and you will find one critical success factor is being able to be effective in navigating through large organizations. The successful candidate will be able to understand the tools and effective motivation methods to drive sales through a third party sales organization. As we add ERP and CAD partners, you will be called on to help negotiate our contracts and identify the ‘home-run’ partnerships.
- Liaise with software partners to keep our products ‘top of mind’ with their sales channel
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine present and future sales opportunities
- Perform preliminary discussions with customers and schedule demos for their desired solutions
- Work with developers and customers to determine the best fit solution
- Understand consumer requirements to drive product development direction
- Prepare quotations and present them to customers and software partners
- Effectively communicate with the customers to assist their decision making process
- Collaborate with Project Engineers to ensure successful internal project handoffs
- Participate in Conferences and User Group Meetings (Primarily in the USA)
- 10+ years of experience selling in the ERP industry (ideal candidate will have already worked with us)
- Have a passion for understanding customers’ businesses and matching solutions to their requirements
- Love being a part of a small team that accomplishes big things!
- Able to wear multiple hats
- Have the ability to evaluate customers’ situations and determine solutions that best fit their requirements
- Is determined to get every little detail right, while meeting deadlines
- Blend strong work ethic with a good natured personality and a super duper sense of humour
- Is able to focus on the task at hand while balancing many other to-do’s in a timely manner
- Have excellent communication, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Love to travel, attend conferences, and meet new people
- Value healthy work-life balance: We want someone who likes to have fun!
- BS/BA required
- Travel within the US and to Canada up to 60%
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible work hours
- A competitive salary corresponding to experience
- Profit sharing bonus & Sales bonus in addition to annual Salary
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic coworkers who push each other to strive better
- Events and activities such as: Game nights, BBQs, company picnics, cottage day and much more!
Address applications to Human Resources at QBuildHR@QBuildSoftware.com.