Jr. Project Manager
Job type: Full-time
Location: Markham, ON
We are looking for a project engineer who can scope out customer technical requirements, communicate with software engineers, present solutions and manage implementation
projects. You’ll be joining our team of young professionals – QBuild project engineers, account managers, and developers.
You’ll be scheduling project milestones and working closely with customers from beginning-to-end of our software implementation projects. You will also stay in touch with them post-installation and be their go-to contact when they have questions, challenges, or praise! You will be working with many customers at various project stages, so time management and organization skills will be critical.
Our goal is to achieve the absolute highest customer satisfaction. Part of your role will be evaluating their current engineering workflow, challenges and requirements so that you can recommend our solutions and best practices.
- Work as an integral part of the team to ensure a successful handoff between sales and implementation
- Act as the primary consultant and project manager for customers – selling and delivering consulting services
- Work with software engineers and customers to determine the best fit solution, or design something new!
- Liaise with software and business partners as the subject matter expert on Engineering processes to serve common customers
- Understand consumer requirements and trends to help drive product development direction
- Prepare and present quotations of implementation services and scope changes
- Participate in trade shows, partner events, and meet customers on-site at their facilities (primarily in the US)
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Computer), or equivalent experience
- Have a passion for understanding customer’s businesses and matching solutions to their requirements
- Love being a part of a small team that accomplishes big things!
- Able to wear multiple hats
- Determined to get even the little details right, while meeting deadlines
- Blend strong work ethic with a good-natured personality and a super duper sense of humor
- Are able to focus on the task at hand while balancing many other to-do’s
- Have excellent communication, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Love to travel and meet new people
- Value healthy work-life balance: we want someone who likes to have fun!
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible work hours in a newly renovated office space
- A competitive salary corresponding to experience
- Annual bonus & monthly target bonus in addition to salary
- Five paid Personal Leave Days
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic coworkers who push each other to strive to be better
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, Life/disability insurance
- Reimbursement for public transit passes
- RRSP matching program
- On-site Dentist visits for fully covered teeth cleaning
- Weekly Fitness classes (i.e. Yoga, Zumba, Bootcamp)
- Full access to our cardio gym, weights gym, pool table, air hockey, foosball, ping pong, badminton, etc.
- Events and Activities such as: Game nights, BBQs, company picnics, cottage days, soccer team, and much more!
Address applications to Human Resources at [email protected].