Synchronize BOM Data from CAD into Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations
Eliminate manual data entry & clerical errors by using CADLink. CADLink automates BOM data transfer from your CAD model, pulling information to create items & BOMs in D365 Finance and Operations.
We are an Application Development ISV Partner for Microsoft D365 F&O.
All references to Microsoft D365 F&O also apply to Dynamics AX.
- Connect your engineering department from CAD to the rest of your company in D365 F&O
- No more clerical work, means more time for engineering
- Keep data accurate from CAD to ERP, no more typos or mistakes leading to delayed shipments, or ordering errors
- Give your engineering department the edge in a competitive environment
- Always compatible – we’ll stay up to date with the rapidly changing D365
What Can CADLink Do?
- Create new parts in Dynamics AX or D365 using property data coming directly from the CAD, PDM or PLM system
- Automatically build BOMs and organize parent-child relationships
- Compare data easily see discrepancies with visual colour coding
- Easily assign Dynamics AX & D365 fields such as Item Type, and Production Type (and many more!) all in one location from inside the CADLink grid
CADLink is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
CADLink customers are already integrated to:
D365 for Finance and Operations (On-prem, Cloud, or Other)
Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 R1, R2 & R3