QBuild is a proud WorkWise ERP Partner.
Developed specifically for make-to-order, engineer to order, configure to order, build to stock and mixed mode manufacturers, WorkWise ERP software is built to meet the various complexities and unique challenges faced by the manufacturing industry. With 8 suites and over 45 applications, WorkWise’s full-featured solution empowers users to work smarter and faster, making informed, data-driven decisions to shorten cycle times, optimize supply chain management, streamline planning and execution, improve communication and thrive in a lean manufacturing environment. From quote to cash, WorkWise ERP gives you complete visibility into your manufacturing processes.
What Makes WorkWise ERP Unique?
Directly connected to your WorkWise ERP, CADLink takes CAD data directly from the on-screen drawing or CAD model and pushes it directly to your BOM.
Benefits of CADLink and WorkWise ERP Integration:
- Lower overall engineering costs by reducing non-value added engineering activities and eliminating double and triple data entries.
- With faster and more accurate bills of material updates, WW ERP can plan materials more effectively, which can reduce rework and provide more accurate and timely purchasing.
- Free up additional engineering and production resources.
- Have access to automatic data validation and error notification.
- Eliminate the possibility of duplicate data entry between the two solutions.
- Have faster roll-outs and reduce expediting.
- Increase responsiveness to revision cycles and allow for better viewing accuracy.
Major Benefits of WorKWise ERP:
- Developed, implemented and supported by WorkWise – it’s your one-stop-shop.
- Deploy WorkWise ERP in the cloud or on-premise.
- Choose from 8 suites and over 45 applications essential to manufacturers.