“Integrate and Synchronize CAD Data with your ERP”
CADLink runs from your CAD system and takes data directly from the on screen drawing or model and integrates it with your ERP system.
CADLink is a powerful tool that will allow your design engineers to concentrate on design work. Multiple data entry is saved through CADLink’s real time CAD ERP link, allowing designers to access data inside ERP systems including Exact MAX, Infor SyteLine/Visual Manufacturing, Dynamics Navision/AX, Epicor 9/Vista/Vantage, Plex Online, Visibility, and Aptean Made2Manage/Encompix/Intuitive without ever leaving CAD suite of your choice: Solidworks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Inventor, Pro-E, Creo, SolidEdge, NX, PADS, and DxDesigner. CADLink can also run from your PLM/PDM system: ePDM, WindChill, AutoDesk Vault, Teamcenter and SmarTeam.
- Real time, two-way link between your CAD software and your ERP system
- BOM and Part info interfaced directly from within SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, Altium, PADS, CATIA and Pro Engineer Wildfire
- Complete Where Used functionality
- Comprehensive Routing interface
- Detailed Shop orders, Purchase Orders and Inventory for disposition decisions
- Easily Integrated with QBuild’s ECN Manager
- Full Effectivity date functionality
- Can be integrated with any CAD, PLM or ERP system
The CADLink SolidWorks BOM Interface and AutoCAD BOM interface will reduce costs and improve throughput throughout your organization. In particular, you can expect improvements in the following areas:
- Eliminate Engineering ERP Clerical Work
- Reduce Data Entry Errors
- Drawing Accuracy and Consistency
With CADLink, your engineering team can focus on what they do best: Engineering. Double and triple data entries are eliminated and engineering information is input into your CAD package and your ERP system in one simplified interface. This frees up engineering staff to do more engineering, reducing your engineering costs.
By unifying the data entry process, the CAD ERP Interface eliminates sources of error in your ERP system data. This is a potentially huge cost savings as a single mistake in the Bill of Materials can lead to ordering errors that result in scrap, excess inventory or late shipment of parts.
The CADLink SolidWorks Interface also ensures that the information on the drawing, descriptions and revisions for example, is identical to the information in your ERP. Accurate information in drawings eliminates confusion and reduces errors on the shop floor arising from conflicting information between work orders, sales orders and drawings. This reduces scrap and saves engineering costs in clarification.